Wednesday, December 10, 2014

You Raise Me Up

Salam and good morning.
Have a good day peeps.
I'm sure you guys had the bessstttt day today am I right?

Yes, we must made our day as our bessstttt day.
It's been a long time since the last time I update on my blog.

There's a good news that I would like to share with you guys. I'm now officially a financial doctor!

Yes, this is a dream come true for me. This is my dream and I know what I want, I know my passion. My passion is I love to share the knowledge about finance and money management as I want to help many people out there to have a good money management.

By the way, I would like to say thank you so much to my mentors. I'm so glad and happy that I've so many mentors to guide me. I've Millionaire sisters, Bz's brothers, Elly B, Fiona Tahir, Rizal,Mohan Abdullah and Dr azizan Osman.

Insya Allah, I must do my best and must achieve my target on 2015. Alhamdulillah,praise to Allah, my target on 2014 already achieved. Syukur kepada mu ya Allah.

Insya Allah, this is my target for 2015:
#1 top financial planner
Hit target #NewYork #Bhudapest #Istanbul and #Osaka
Get free IPad retina air 2 from Kl Rizal
Get free iPhone 6 plus on 18th February 2015
Free trip to Bali on March 2015
Everyday close RM50,000 unit trust and RM5,000 insurance
Target MDRT 2015 on May 2015
Target to get free BMW from AIA.

Insya Allah, I must achieve this target for 2015.
Thank you for guiding me and please pray the best for me.
Thank you Allah for giving this opportunity to me.
You raise me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berminat menjadi Wealth Advisor, boleh hubungi saya di 010.574.9786

Followers